Use Your Computer as an Alarm Clock the Easy Way- Kuku Klok

Anybody who knows me knows that I'm not exactly a morning person… even with the awesome Tassimo coffee machine I got this year for Xmas, I still don't want to get out of bed. But now I can use my computer's loud speakers to help wake me up easily.
The solution for my waking up problem is a website called Kuku Klok, combined with turning my speakers all the way up.









Note: of course this requires your computer being in the same room that you are sleeping in.



Using Kuku Klok
Once you load the page, you simply set the time you'd like to wake up:






Select the sound you want (previewing it helps to test if your speaker volume is up enough)





And then click SET ALARM.





The great thing about this website is that it will work even if your internet connection goes down after setting the alarm. (In fact you can use this site offline by doing File \ Save As \ HTML Complete).




Disable Other Windows Sounds
One problem you might notice is that Windows will sometimes make other sounds during the night which might interrupt your sleep… I recommend going to Control Panel \ Sounds and then setting the Sound Scheme to "No Sounds" on the Sounds tab (works the same in XP or Vista).


The only real downside is that now all my co-workers will read this article and start harassing me more when I'm late to work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Labels

Find Me On

Follow Us on Twitter Become a fan on Facebook JOin us on Orkut
free counters

Blog Archive

This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites or search engines.